Saturday, August 18, 2012

a wedding?

Hmmmm. I always tell myself I'm not quite sure if I'll ever get married. While I love the idea of it, I'm the product of a single parent household, so marriage doesn't totally feel like SOP for me. I'm so focused on acting and sadly, I can really be a deformed idiot when it comes to making decisions about men. But I still like to wonder what kind of wedding I might have. I'm a Libra and my friend Kendrick insists that it's a very Libra trait to be much more concerned with the wedding than the actual marriage. Well, lest I fail the planets, let's see what fun stuff I could maybe do!

I could wear this dress.

Or maybe this one.

I could wear these shoes.

Everyone could get drunk at this table.

Yes to this little guy.

And I'm not the hugest wedding cake fan, so how about some pie for dessert?

Okay? Okay. Sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment