Sunday, September 2, 2012

i'm happy about-- you tube edition

This interview with Ray Bradbury. I haven't read any of his work, but I very randomly quoted him in something I'm writing. This segment made me really, really like him and really, really want to read his stuff. And the very last moment with his cat is precious.

This song by Taj Mahal. Miss Leah plays it on Sundays at work and I could listen to it forever and ever and ever and ever. I have to be careful-- I always play songs I love over and over again, and then I get kind of sick of them. But I never want to get sick of this song.
I first saw this months ago, but I find it chilling to watch each and every time. My favorite moment is their initial ascent.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Laurel! You're my first comment! Yay! Isn't it beautiful? I could watch it over and over.

      Delete