Friday, September 28, 2012

happy birthday to me!

My day was fun and relaxed and there was waffles and strawberries for breakfast at this little Belgian diner and then pizza and mimosas at Roberta's and chocolate cake shots at the Anchored Inn and I had rehearsal for "Coney" at night and Lisa sent me a beautiful bouquet from Saffron (one of my favorite stores) and people called and sang on my voicemail and I didn't even have a hangover the next day. Success? I say success.

Also, if I ever worry about getting and feeling old, when my mother sends me birthday cards covered in stickers and hearts, I feel six or ten or seventeen years old all over again. And it's a nice little feeling and one only a mother could encourage.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you! and am so happy that you had a wonderful birthday. Also, your mom is precious.

    ReplyDelete