Wednesday, January 9, 2013

getting excited for LA: new beverly cinema

After months of deliberation, I have decided to quit my job, sublet my apartment, and head to Los Angeles for a while. I'm going to give acting a west coast try. I'm terrified and nervous and doubtful and scared, but I'm also kinda sorta thinking that it could be so much fun to try something and some place incredibly new. I went to LA once about 15 years ago and all I can really remember is driving down Sepulveda and eating In-n-Out burgers.

To gear up for my trip (and to assuage the waves of fear that wash over me when I try to picture myself in LA), I've started making a list of things I want to see and do once I'm there. First stop? New Beverly Cinema. It's an old revival theater that shows double features in 35mm.

Yippe!



No comments:

Post a Comment